Saturday, May 3, 2008

i love you, grr

omg... I hardly believe wut I just been told...
my beloved sis sent me a link.. I didn't get to log in my FB till half an hr ago.. I suddenly tot of it.. and used my mobile to log in.. apparently.. the screen is so tiny.. I hardly read the words..
my sis is engaged !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so so so so so happee for her and her fiancee... No word can really express my feeling at this moment.. I felt like crying when I known it.. tears felt like dropping while I listened her voice.. and at same time.. I felt so sad for not being there to share this beautiful moment.. I feel bad for knowing this so late.. for being so lazy to log in my laptop...
I so wanted to drive down to her house and give her a big big hug... squeeze her in my arms.. and tell her.. I love you, my beloved sis...

Congratulation, Mr & MRs ONG...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...