Wednesday, May 14, 2008

surprised Wed nite

finally, huan-laO-pek has moved up to our team.. was out of our expectation.. as we thought he will come up only next week.. I was about to reply his msg tru IM, suddenly heard a familiar voice.. when I turned around, saw him standing at Ling's cube.. holding his laptop.. I couldn't help but laughed out.. haha..
15 mins later, my teamlead brought the new temp walking around for introducing... when I turned around.. I was freaked out.. it's EVE !! my skoolmate from TAR.. oh god.. even my manager hardly believe that.. she is another fren of mine!!! ha ha.. I meet 1 fren each day in Dell accurately since the day I joined.. *weEee...

I didn't go for yoga class today.. am feeling sick still.. thought of going home earlier and take some rest.. who knows.. when we were about to finish work.. Kooi Chyn invited me to join em for dinner.. the ISR of LCA was going to give her and Ivan a treat.. and I bo bo got to share the treat too.. very pai sei¬ :P
Fisherman Grill in Sungai Ara...
I had the set dinner of the day... 3 course meals + drink, RM 38.80.. wOrth it..
Cocktail of the day- Sprite, lime juice with Geraldine.. ( you can choose either this, coffee or tea.. )
Soup of the day - Chix, cream & spinach + Garlic bread
the choices for dinner are Cod or Tuna Fish.. I chose this Grilled Magura Steak w soy sauce & wedges.. the fish was fresh.. It cooked till just nice.. Ivan & I like it so much.. just something special, as Tuna is not in the menu normally... *recommended
Dessert of the day - Cheese Cream.. (I never heard of it before..we even thought it was a 'failed' mousse..) topped w Choc & strawberry sauce
cheers to mr Kurt... thanks for the treat as well as the ride.. ^^

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...