Wednesday, May 21, 2008

welcOme kOoi chyn's baby bOi to this world !!! *winkz...

21st May, 2008...kOoi Chyn has delivered her baby bOi.. !!! he he.. she sent out a mail to our team 7ish in da morning.. while she's on her way to deliver... ha ha.. everyone of us wondered how on earth could she still able to send email during this very moment.. ha ha.. *salute..
everyone is so happee for her... Kurt, Peggy and I paid her visit at Loh Guan Lye after work..
Sarah was there too !!
babie bOi doesn't have name yet...
we assumed dat he was smiling.. he he
look at his lil hand.. ^^
kam yu lou vs innocent babie
thx for the stewpig cameraman.. poor Peggy's head has been cutoff from this pic..
mummy & babie..
kooi chyn even showed me the whole process of breast feeding.. I was so happee with it!! I would think this is kinda private thing.. I neva expect she would asked me in and let me see the whole process since we just known for a month.. and Only ME dat have been asking!! he he.. thanks.. I felt touched of it.. ^^ I can feel the mOther-of-lOve from her... he he..

cheErz for the new-bOrned-babie... at the same tym.. kImmie's nightmare begins.... *sob...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...