Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blood Donation..

6th May'2008... Tues..
what a meaningful day for me...? :)
I went for blood donation !!!! by myself.. Mung and I have set it as a mission for us at the age of 18.. but so bad of her.. she went with my frens while I was having class one afternoon.. then asked me to go by myself the next day.. the kia-see me of course gave up to do so..
5 yrs later.. finally, I made it.. !!
I never noticed the Blood Donation Campaigne in Dell... this morning.. while I was so busy settling my tasks.. my teamlead asked me.. "interested for blood donation..? " I answered her YES with no hesitation... No doubt I was so scared at that time.. I afraid of taking injection kind of things... wutever that will cause me pain..
too bad, my teamlead is not allowed to donate due to her low blood pressure, left only Raye and I.. I was arranged to the last bed at the corner.. yet forgot to bring along my mobile.. nothing to distract me... :( it was pain.. but still
I MADE IT.. !!!
bandage... the proof... ha ha.. I hate this type of bandage.. it is so sticky.. !
my Red-Book ¬!! *winks...
I feel fresh... ^^

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...