Tuesday, July 8, 2008

special date in my life..

7th July, 2008

am suffering from serious toothache... was on MC... consulted dentist... he adviced me to either take off my wisdom teeth or cut off the meat surrounding the stewpig teeth... I chose neither of em.. just when I decided to let it be.. dentist added a sentence to me.. the condition gonna stay like this, I'm gonna suffering from the pain on and off for 1 to 2 yrs.. wth !!!???? kill me!!
I reckon the dentist seemed to be very polite to me.. he talked in a very soft tone.. was so careful throughout the whole check-up and treatment.. even stewpig felt so too... ha ha.. we both guess he must have treathen me as a kid.. perhaps he couldn't imagine I'm already 23 ! gOsh.. but... hmmm... will a kid grows wisdom teeth...?

2 years backed from today... it was the day I left my beloved hometown for Aussie.. having excited yet sad feeling.. get myself to explore another stage of my life.. to a newly new place, experienced a wholly new environment and culture... this special day seems to be a day that gonna have a little changes to my life..
this year, on the beginning of the day.. A gift happened to come to my life.. but at the end of the day.. I seemed to have lost it.. mostly cuz of a stupidity mistake that hardly cure no more...

070708 - I got the confirmation from HR that I would be converted to permanent in Dell. Singh has left for S'pore in the morning...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...