Monday, July 28, 2008

winter warmer

High-tea @ Winter Warmer.... ( it was Lunch actually.... :P)
Cheese-baked Bolognese Spagetthi... w pasta salad at the side... yum yum...
no doubt I ordered Tuna Waffle as usual... my all-time-pick at Winter Warmer.. I like the waffle here.. it always so crispy.. I hate those sawgy waffle.. it will make me feel like vomiting.. I supposed the other waffles offering here are nice too... The tuna goes well with the mayonaise and ketchup... ^^
I had the Blueberry Fruit Tea today.. while stewpig ordered the Mixed-fruits Cocktail... I was so upset cuz they neva give me the beautiful flower tea-cup...
The decent one...

the gerlies one...
after winter-warmer... we got no idea where to go.. since there were few hrs more to go for my dentist appointment.. Again.. we off to StarBucks... ^^
stewpig bought me this Moven-picks to cure my toothache~
I chose the Hazelnut this time... not too bad.. but the Tiramisu I had the other day is nicer... richer...

stewpig's turn.. we both reckon the dentist was very nice to me.. he talked to me so soft and polite.. stewpig said he must have treaten me as a kiddo... ha ha..
after dinner.. this stewpig said he hafta drop by Qbay to get something important and asked me to stay in the car.. it was already 9ish.. I wondered if he still able to get anything from there... and he came back with 2 tubes of Hagey..
ish.. guess he just wanted to get me putting on weight.. he he..
it was nice of him anyway.. since the dentist said my toothache will still go on for few days.. hence, stewpig wanted me to stock some ice-cream at home.. so I can have some whenever I feel pain again..
the Coffee one is for morning.. when I woke up with pain.. I can have some to boost up my day before heading for work.. apparently, the Choc Midnight Cookies is for night time..



No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...