Wednesday, July 30, 2008

bon odori

19th July, Saturday nite..
Attended dinner treat by Mr & Mrs Reuben...
Venue: Mizi Restaurant, New World Park
Time: 1930
lil gift for this lovely couple~ ^^
many people recommended the Set Menu to me many times.. it was the 1st time I dining in at Mizi..
Just like everyone says.. the foods are delicious... varieties of set meals... and the most important thing is the Reasonable price that they offered... Worth a try~
The set usually comes with a choice of drink, soup, main course and Free Flow Ice-Cream !!
You will definitely leave no extra space in ur tummy....
the homemade-Mushroom-Soup is nice and famous in da house.. I had a spoonful from Xandra.. while I ordered my fav Pumpkin Soup..
I can't remember what my main course called... as there are too much from the menu.. all the incommon names.. every meals ordered from us were nice.. and the portion were big..


Finally.. I got here.... !!!! luckily.. we happened to reach here on time.. not more than 5 minz after our arriving.. the fireworks began... *winkz.. and this yr.. I got him by myself too~ ^^
I've missed out 2 years of Bon Odori as I was in Aussie.. while browsing through the pics they taken during Bon Odori.. was kinda upset.. too bad, this yr Mung wasn't here with us...
the must-get-home-thingy while attending Bon Odori have to be the Japanese water balloon.. ( I like the tiny one... ^^ ) and the souvenir fan that having the words "Bon Odori" printed on top... if arriving there early.. could play the Catch-Gold-Fish at the Japanese corner...
Apparently, I didn't get none of them... since I got there So Late~ *sigh... I was so disappointed while seeing the crowd taking the balloons and fan walking here and there...
Basically, we spent less than half an hr at esplanade.. after the fireworks, every stalls started to pack.. therefore, we made our move to leave there too...
I'm glad that you guys were with me at this special moment..
bumped-into..
this was the First pic taken with my sweetheart, Mi Mi Stef.. she has been tracked in the busy busy traffic while the fireworks was beautifully popping in the sky...
We off to RED to meet up wif Xandra.. she was having her after-party at there...
At last, we decided to settle ourselves at BED since RED is far too noisy for us to katiakz-talk...
I supposed I didn't meet E Lin since the day I left PCGHS... coincidently, she happened to know LAo Pek's gang too... they were at downstair while we were hae'ing at upstair..


20th July, 2008..
An important day for my mate, Xandra & Reuben announced to be Hubby&wifey~ *weEee~
I'm glad that being invited to share this special moment with em~ Thx ling.. :)

see how this lil-mOnster acted like a super-duper-pampered-baby on my shoulder... He is Cute~ ^^ *muaRksSss...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...