Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Breeze Nyonya Cuisine, Abu Siti Lane

Another Nyonya Restaurant is opened in town area... Stewpig told me, they were located at Seawind previously.. just recently moved to the town...
the shop is at your left when you turned into Abu Siti Lane.. nearby Red Rock Hotel, not at the far end...
Salted Vegie Duck Soup, we called it Kiam Cai Ak..
it ain't Sambal Kangkung, but its fren.. Mr Potato Plant... he he
Curry Fish.. to be frank, it tasted so so nia !! it tasted not bad.. just far to create that 'ump'....
I love this, Ginger Tea w Gula Melaka~!!
Sambal Eggplant, the Sambal paste tasted damn nice.. something special from da house..
Black Fungus Kelabu.. o.. I like it!! don't know since when, I've kinda addicted to Fungus.. especially the black one.. sumore knowing itz gud to health.. my mind will just automatically add it into my fav-food-list.. he he
this was the 1st time I heard of such a dish.. perhaps it offers at many places.. but I didn't notice.. cuz I wasn't rily into fungus while-I-was-young.. he he
the dish is a lil bit spicy.. itz a Fungus kelabu with Laksa Hua, onion and chicken~ worth a try, if you like fungus like ME!! ^^
Belacan Fried Chicken
Pork Belly in Soya Sauce [Dao Iu Bak]... the sauce is very nice.. I supposed they simmered it for a long time d...



No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...