Thursday, April 9, 2009

7th April...

7th April....

2008... was my First Day in DELL, APCC 1...
as a contract employee under JobStreet
a back up position of my senior while she goes away for maternity leaves...

June' 08
my 1st ever Team Building...

July' 08
I converted to permanent...
ppl said I'm lucky to have this chance in short period of tym...
I've fallen into a relationship... 7th July... 0707

Aug' 08
I moved to another channel due to some silly reasons and policies... =.="

I can't believe time flies so rapidly...

7th April' 2009
it's been a year since I joined Dell...
I did learn something throughout my 1 year experiences in Finance line at Dell...
yet I found not much achievement had I gained for myself...

There're improvements, there're gud results that performed & achieved...
chances & opportunities just ain't there when with Him...
no matter how much efforts been put in...
the day to outshine is FAR to go...

kImmiez Resolution...

Plan for my PKK 117... *winkz~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...