Friday, April 10, 2009

1st day of mRaz tRip... Pavillion

it's been a month since I came back from our mRaz tRip..
and yes... now only I blog about my trips... :P

initially, we planned to have buffet lunch at Tenji, Mont Kiara when arrive in KL...
reservation has been made a day earlier..
our late breaky at Ipoh... certainly made us do not have the crave for the Japz Buffet no more..
as mrStewpig took only 1 & a half hrs drive from Ipoh to KL... =.=""

we decided to park our car at Stadium Merdeka, and take Monorail to Pavillion for late lunch...
I've blogged about a Congee & Yao Yiu stall at Pavillion's foodcourt last yr... [ *old post ]
been introduced to few pplz... no doubt all of them like it...
stewpig can't wait to try it out after hearing so much good recommendation on it...
after a yeear, the price has increased a bit... but consider reasonable still...
Bowl of Dried Scallop Congee plus a pair of Eu Char Kuih cost only rm3.80.. (was rm3.50 previously)
we bought 1 Sesame Ball with Lotus filling for rm1.40

the congee still that smooth and 'sweet'... so so so yummie... stewpig likes it very much~ ^^

saw a dessert house at the back corner, MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee
according to Yik Chun, it opened at last year end..
the menu simply attracted stewpig & I..
Green T ice-cream with Red Bean Paste is always my fav..
my eyes gone bling bling while looking at the menu outside the cafe..
persuaded Eve & Mung to join us for some high-tea~

the ice-cream is rich and the red bean paste is thick enough..
this dessert comes with glutinous rice balls...
it could be good if it serves in smaller portion..
Red Bean Paste used to be very Sweet... that's why it goes so great with Green T ice-cream..
this serving is way too much...
everyone of us felt yulky before finished half of it...

Green Tea & Red Bean Gelato (from Japan)Eve had this Shiratama Kuri Mitsu, rm 11.00
dunno-wut-jelly topped with Vanilla Soft-Serve, with fruits and glutinuos rice balls...
that's a special sauce to pour on this dessert...
this is specially for Mung, mini Choco Pistachio Waffle... rm3.00
at first I thought it's doughnut while browsing on the menu.. in facts, it's mini waffle ~
the size simply smaller than a doughnut ~!!

Yik Chun "dropped by" in the middle of working...
to join us for some shopping and high-tea~Uhuhu CheeseCakes !!
I'll sure kill by khai je.. if I don't come and try at least one...
he he.. the Loaf is the bakery/ Caffe owned by Mr Mahathir ~
the mini cup cheese cake costs rm2.80 each..
some said it's expensive... for me.. I think this is still okay..
it's hard to find a Good cheesecake that able to satisfy my weird taste for cakes...
this is Awesome ~

khai je...highly recommended for Oat Cheese Cake...
something that meant-for-Me... so looking forward... !!
while I walked near the shop.. I saw a board on the fridge, written ' OAT CHEESECAKE SOLD OUT !! '
!@#$%%!#!#@$%^
I got myself a BLueberry and Peach & Pistacious while Mung had the Strawberry...
the cheese is so smooth~
*thumbs up ~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...