Friday, April 10, 2009

everyone needs a Coconut Jelly when suffering under the Hot Sun

After browsing the net and saw the Coconut Jelly post
Stewpig and I decided to explore it during the weekend…
In facts, the shop is located at Dato Kramat nearby my dad’s office…
Facing the main road, before the traffic light…
Ko ko, stewpig and I felt so sick under such a lousy weather… we couldn’t wait to have a fresh coconut drink…
ko ko said... the guy is like chopping somebody's head...
he fully utilised his strength to 'open'
Fresh Coconut able to cool down our body… it’s good to have one when feel urself is getting heaty..
I felt my throat so fresh immediately once I had a big big sip ! it kicked away the sore’ness in a speedy mode…

We took away few coconut jelly to Linna’s… as our stomach had already filled with the coconut juice and fruits…
We never expect the Coconut Jelly costs so expensive… rm 3.70 for a tiny 1…
But it is SO SO SO nice…
It’s amazing to have one, especially when u’re suffering from a hot & heaty weather… it cools off ur inner body immediately !!
Before I tried, I told myself, I will not buy the 2nd time, as I really couldn’t except it costed me rm3.70 for 1… when the fresh coconut sells at rm 1.70 each...
But now and then.. I will think of it whenever I see the mr Hot Sun…


Penang Coconut Jelly201,
Jalan Dato Kramat10150 Penang
Contact Joe at 016 440 9049

Email : joezcoco@yahoo.com

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...