Sunday, March 30, 2008

mah last busy weekend before entering into no-no-wOrking-life..

this weekend..considers a very busy yet special days for me, n my budds... our Nicky is getting married !!!! gOsh.. till this moment, i still hardly believe that I'm attending my fren's wedding ceremony... while seeing her wearing the wedding gown.. I was like inside a dream.. I used to involve those procedures in my sis's frens wedding... bt now.. itz the turn for MY fren.. in a word, WE ARE OLD d.... sigh..

Fri... I picked Leng up to SEntral, finally.. she has made up her mind to take up the tourism course. I am so happee for her. I accompanied her to consult bout the course, if everything is going smoothly, she might start the course in mid of april.. *pray hard for her.. he he...

we then received the call from Mung, said she has arrived pg d.. We picked her up from the bus station.. happee to see her be home again.. ha ha... We had a Hens night out wif Nicky-the-bride-to-be.. he he.. at Lio'z.. not to mention that, I was the one suggested the venue.. ha ha.. itz been a month I din happen to go there d... before that, I had dinner with my family at Chok Dee Thai... uncle gave us a treat.. the food there were nice.. but service bit.. ahem... cant say bad.. bt jz slow.. and not organized well ya..? perhaps.. still new, shud have sumore arrangement with the management.

We were so noisy at Lioz.. hehe.. as u know, noises all around when a bunch of grsSs gathered together... they all backed earlier and left only mung, Jen n I there.. the restaurant supposed to close at 1am.. but they just delayed for bout 45 mins that night.. we too not realized that we have stayed till so late.. guess they were too into their singing world d..

wOke up early morning on Sat.. to drop je to airport.. gt her sms jz nw n said she has arrived US d.. thought wanted to sleep back after home.. who knows, the phone just couldnt stop from ringing.. our mr Belvin was so eagerly to go singing at Red.. Mung, Leng & I have been waking up by his calls.. hehe.. so happee happee that, i gt to eat Haagen-Dazs before going to Red.. *winks¬ Huan n Bel were having the Fondue when we gt there.. muahahhaa... apparently, my mood has been cheerie cheered up since then.. he he he...

they kept delaying for the plans.. we supposed to off from Red bout 4ish.. and go gym at Bel's.. ish.. LEng n i ended up dont get to go jogging, as she started working at 1830.. around 8ish.. we went to Nicky's for her lao-tiah-meh.. and another failed-plan happened.. we were planned to go Mois last nite.. for the event.. I canceled it at last, since everyone seemed so worn out.. and out of mood.. we left Nicky's quite late, after watching all the ceremonies.. gOsh.. so unbelievable !!

this morning, again woke up early morning.. went to Nicky's again.. I've planned lotsa tricky idesa to fool around the groom before letting him to meet his wifey... he was gentleman and sporting.. bt not to his 'brothers', our ji-muizZz.. have been hurted by em.. as they were so rude to pull us away from the door side.. yet they didn't rily fulfill all of our requirements though.. aiks.. while I driving to the groom's house.. and played the honk during the way, I again felt so unbelievable.. since small, I've attended uncountable wedding ceremonies.. everytime I must be the one sitting at the back and joining in the fun, but this time, I was the one fetching my budds and playing the honk around.. gOsh gOsh !!!

it was a tiring day.. and now I hafta prepare myself for the dinner d...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...