Sunday, March 2, 2008

party hard on CNY..

初三... satuRday nite...
I kept asking ppl to go Mois whenever I met anyone... he he.. Was so looking forward to party hard that nite.. I even forced my lil cousin sis n bro to join us.. hehe.. As usual, wutever that I've 'over' looked forward.. gOnna turn up to be something worse..

as expected... it was so so so unbearable crowded that nite.. too much la.. again, I failed to get there earlier as I planned to... when we got there nearly 12... many pplz were stucking out there.. they stopped ppl to get in anymore.. not waiting for too long, lucky us got to get in wif KKK's frens... yet didn't need to open bottle tho..

nightmare started only when we got inside... everyone was crazily been stucked at the entrance.. got no way to move an inch at all... we spent long time to move ourselves to the platform.. we even used the lil space btw the side bar and the pillar.. shameful.. cousinsSss were there since 10ish.. my cousin bro already drunk when I happened to meet em... that nite was so bloody hot.. I felt like dancing in the Hot Yoga room... were sweating all the way.. Mr "lao pek" Huan was so nice to buy us a bucket of beers... he he.. he said as my 'angpao' wor.. ha ha...

we then reckoned that.. in order to get high by drinking alcohol, having urself in such a warm temperature room will also stimulate ur mood to dance...

the most unbelievable thingy happened dt nite.. must be dancing with mung's bro.. ha ha.. I kept teasing him to dance with me once we get in.. he alwiz said some random excuses to me.. suddenly, he rily hold n led me to the dance floor.. n both of us dance.. we spent for some times there by ourselves.. Mung might be freaked out too.. I supposed.. muahaha.. we have known each other for so long... it was rily the 1st time we got so closed.. I thought he was just being perfunctory when I asked him n frens to join us that nite... have had great time with him tho.. ^^


have met lotsa frens that nite.. finally Eunice n I got to party together in Penang.. we had had heaps of great time partying together in Aussie.. bt never in M'sia.. glad that we could make it before she leaving for Aussie.. sort of farewell nite with her too... just too bad that I din get to meet up with Xandra.. was too packed to move in there..

1 comment:

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

Just drop by to say 'hi'!
it has been 3 yr + that we never meet up & glad to see u still look good in whatever place you are ^_^

From:
Your Old friends

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...