Sunday, March 9, 2008

极乐寺

going to Kek Lok Si during Chinese New Year is another annual routine for my family.. the deco and lighting of Kek Lok Si are getting more n more attractive + beautiful year by year... I am proud of it !
most of the words you seen in Kek Lok Si were written by my granny.. my beloved ah Kong... I remember.. when I was young, whenever we went to there with my granny.. my ah Kong will very hao lian and told me that those words were written by him for Kek Lok Si.. He never meant to be hao lian.. he might just feel proud to tell his nieces + nephew bout his good works.. n now.. I am so proud to tell my frens about his brilliant works...
we were planned to do prayer for HIM.. bt too bad.. gong gong hasnt been 'moving out' to the main hall yet..
Itz shameful dat I still didn't receive my LOMO camera... apparently, I've missed this great chance to take photos off these beautiful scenes.. silly me still thought I may get it before CNY.. sigh~
je je has donated for this roof tile on behalf of Cayden... ^^
we had one of our fav laksa after the Kek Lok Si Trip... since we din get to have it on Cheh Yit..

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...