Sunday, January 6, 2008

speechless, helpless yet strengthless...

January 6th, 2329 Sunday [hOme]

again.. I've been told something~!
last 2 nights, I just told Mung, I wonder why I always get to know so much secrets which people are trying to hide from me.. but still lotz of them do really think that I'm such a big fool whom wont know nothing.

Every once, I will just being told and found out.. I wonder why..

my fren's bf just told me that my fren is going oversea soon.. if she happens to received the confirm letter tomorrow, and everything is alrite.. she would be leaving for New Zealand on 15th Feb.

I feel helpless yet speechless. I feel happee for her to have the opportunity to experience studying in oversea. I couldnt believe that she never bother to tell me about the whole plan. I know she will inform me once everything has been confirmed, but I would like to share the whole process with her.. She should have discussed and planned with me.. since I've backed here with her.. but she didn't..

she always couldnt be bothered to get contacted with others.. which is really pissed ppl off.. I even given up to call her.. since she seldom answer her phone.. itz alwiz so hard to get her.. I can't see any difference between the time when I was in Melbourne, nor now when we both are in Pg.. Itz still that hard to get in touch with her.. nevermind if she really happens to go New Zealand~'


Is human borned to tell lie in this world...?

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...