Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1st-day-of-1st-kl-trip..

15th, Tues, I went to kl with je je, Maid and Linna.. Coincidently, Pei has backed to Pg the week before, thus, we drove her backed to kl again.. [ we gonna stay at Pei's tho.. hehe ]
we had lotsa fun throughout the whole journey.. everyone was talking rily loud and non-stop.. I think if someone happens to hear us.. they might think that we're fighting in da car..

We arrived kl at lunch time, after settled down at Pei's.. all of us were starving.. We described the situation as red-light-beeping d.. Pei brought us to 太子茶餐厅 to charge up our batt.. the foods were nice, they even reckoned that.. the foods here are nicer then Kimgary.

again, I was having my fav bee hoon..with Thai spicy sauce
y
my coffee and fav 罗宋汤...^^ je had this Beefy fried Spag
Frech Toast
香茅猪扒饭 蜜汁排骨饭


we spent our 1st day at One U and Ikea..

each of us, bought a BearBrick..unfortunately, Je n I couldnt manage to get what we wanted.. lucky Pei picked the one I aimed for.. *grrrrr



we loved those deco in OneU so much... they're just so Simple&Nice.. we were so happily taken photos with those wishes phrase... ha ha..

off to Ikea... mah-fav *winkz..

take-note at Pei's expression... a Serious-maid, she is..

everyone seems busy.. busy..
Mung came to meet me for din...
we done lotsa crazies things over there.. I can't stop laughing whenever I look at my je's expression.. muahahhaa



No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...