Saturday, January 12, 2008

my lil sis and I

12 Jan, 0159 [ mah ro0m ]
had a nite out with gr.. my beluved sis.. after so many yrs... many things have been changed.. da grown up.. da experiences n so for.. one thing will never change.. we still have endless topics to share.. no matter where we are.. it was jz so great to hang around with her again.. she is alwiz my beluved sis.. I feel happee for her to have a good partner.. a good guy whom will let everyone put their trust in with no worries.. after so many yrs.. I can still feel the sweetness from them, what on earth is better than that..?

she has grown up a lot.. I feel so every once I met her and talked to her.. no longer the lil gal who I used to take shower together with.. the lil gal who listened to my bed-time-novel-telling when I overnight at her house.. she is now a mature, smart, intelligent, pretty n etc etc big gal d.. she has learned to be a caring lady, from a dont-bother-no-one-lil-gal to a very considerate big gal.. i feel touched to see her like this.. tho I am only 2 yrs older than her, I still behave myself as a SIS to her.. seeing your lil sis grown up n changed to another stage of life.. that kinda feeling is amazing.. i even felt like crying sometimez during our conversation... of cuz I wont allow myself to do so..

I know I will sure miss her really badly when she is leaving for UK.. I even started to feel sad now.. thus, I will work hard to make my dream come true... to pay her, jes n steph a visit this yr..
lOve ya heaps, grRr.. muaRksSs.... few yrs ago~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...