Friday, January 11, 2008

June & Sami..

Last Sunday, we had a farewell dinner with June before she and her husband leaving for UK.. we went Hai Boey for seafood... the foods were not bad.. bt nothing special tho.. since I'm not really into seafood, I shouldn't comment much on it..



they said the crab ain't so nice.. it tasted bit burned...?
stuffed eggplant with shrimp&pork..
giant portion of hOrfun...

Before & after...

chi lei & hei kor.. ( something dt I don't eat)
Bee hoon with Sambal is alwayz my fav afterall ^^

June was backed here for her wedding with Sami, her husband from Finland.. a nice n funny guy afterall... felt glad that I still managed to attend her wedding..

Wedding of June n Sami, 28th Dec, 2007, Traders HOtel...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...