Monday, August 30, 2010

I lOve mah Family~ ^^

I had a simple but fruitful weekend...
caught up with old buddies and family outings as usual...
today...
my dad bought me a pair of heels...
ain't an expensive one...
some how, I feel really touched... !!! ^^
as since small, daddy always the one that discourages us on shopping...
he just hates it... thinking it's unnecessary to buy so much...
too bad, his wife, daughters, son and sis-in-law, are all shoppaholic...
ain't the serious one of course... :P
but today...
daddy likes the heels that I tried on...
kept asking me to buy, as he thinks I look good on it...
he could see my hesitation... due to my over-spent status...
he took out his wallet, passed me the $ and 'forced' me to buy... really.... he forced !
so sweet of daddy...
he just made me feel so touched.... :)
I always feel so grateful to be borned in this family...
I love daddy, love my family~ ^^
thanks a lot~~~~ muaRksSssss...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...