Thursday, December 11, 2008

Headgears all around~ ^^

29th November...
couple of days ago.. stewpig told me he gonna have a surprise for me.. but he won't tell me wutz that or when to show me...
this Saturday, we were at Borders Starbucks... again, our reading session.. he suddenly brought me a package of this after disappeared for 15 mins...
I wondered what is that...
when I unpacked it... omg.. I was really surprise !! they're the full-set of Mc D Madagascar Headgears !!
I didn't know about these until Mung told me after we watched the movie... that time, it was already launched the 3rd headgear... I was upset that I didn't find out earlier...
I don't favor McD... hardly have fast food... thus, I kept asking ppl around to get me one if anyone of em happen to have McD...
until now, I'm totally no idea how on earth did Stewpig manage to collect the whole set for me... if i'm not mistaken... he knew about it at the same time as me... during that time, the Melman and Alex were already out of stock, even in KL... hmmm... thanks bie !! ^^



















Eve said I confused their identity... hehe.. don't they look cute like this...? *I was wearing the Hippo a.k.a. Gloria...
everyone's bf has to wear this~ :) I brought it to Soi 11....

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...