Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coffee Island, Gurney Drive

Coffee Island, Gurney Drive...
finally it is ready to served...
suggested je je to dinner here... since Raye's bf said the foods here are quite nice...
thought of giving it a try...

no doubt, the foods are alright.. but the services were simply disappointing me...
I was so looking forward to try out the food... and they gave me this...
Stewpig and I arrived later than daddy them... a Malay/ Indo girl came to take order from us...
during the process, I already got a bit upset... I just wanted to order a Warm Water.. but I repeated five times... from ' warm water, hot water, water, air suam, ' until my sis told her 'air panas' than she responded ' OK OK'
I repeated my orders to her thrice and she too repeated my orders for confirmation.. and I thought Everything will go well...

I kept waiting and waiting until everyone has finished their meals.. I couldn't find the girl that taking order from us.. since she ain't the one took orders from my family, thus the paper on top didn't write down her name.. and I seek for another waitress..
after checking, the waitress returned, apologized and told me... MY ORDER HAS NOT PLACED !!
I was really pissed.. since both of us had repeated the orders for couple of times, sumore on the order sheet, I can see the girl 'CIRCLE' and 'TICK' my orders.. I wonder how on earth could she not key in my orders??
not only for my main course, she didn't even send me my Warm Water which I had repeated to us more than 5 times !!
I was upset, and wanted to leave... it was already 9 ish.. I didn't feel like waiting for another 20/30 minz to have my meal there... since I knew I will not enjoy at all...

and there happened another pissed thingy... we waited for SO long to get our bill... (we sit really near to the counter) until my parents and sis could no longer wait and left stewpig and I to wait for the bill there...
We could see Many of their workers gathered at the counter to dunno-do-wut... not attentive to the customer at all...
after they Finally brought us our bill... we gotta wait Again for our change !!!
They have A LOT of workers there... but for me...as a consumer point of view... it's so pointless to hire SO many workers whom are Not Attentive at all...
this will only piss ur customers even more...
I wonder if anyone has experienced the same shitty services from there too...?




the fruit juices served in a big glass like this...

they looked beautiful.. I like this kind of straw~ ^^
bu it look nice only..
when taste it.. a bit clear.. I doubt they just add plenty of water to fill up the tall glass... I don't like fruit juice with water!
I still prefer Aussie Fresh Squeeze Pure Fruits Juice !

Beef Brisket Noodle

The soup is nice! but not for Stewpig's liking.. as he said it tasted something like Wan Tan Soup... no doubt.. the soup is far to taste like the tradition Beef soup... 牛腩汤... I guess they didn't cook it with the chinese white radish... it gonna make a huge diff tho...





Nasi Belacan... it looks nice.. taste not bad too...




Nasi Lemak - Beef Rendang w Nasi tomato...
the taste of the rendang is not bad... but wonder why the tomato rice is not in redish colour but brownish instead...
we cudn't taste any tomato flavour tho..
overall the nasi lemak set is not too bad.. just a bit dry...
like the foods just came out from the Oven or Microwave.. bit dry...
A number of variesties for the Nasi Lemak.. have the chicken, lamb and etc...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...