Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7th (:

it's seem like every 7th July would be mah yearly review...

people that knows me well, must know that I'm crazily in lOve with my beloved 7... reason being.. I was borned on this beautiful day... :)

wutever deals with 7, I likey...

7th July, was da day, da 1st time ever, I left my family, travelled 8 hrs flight to Australia... I purposely bought the ticket on this day la.. I admit it ! so every 7/7 gonna be more meaningful to me...

I would really try to get those meaningful-thingy-done on this day...

so happen that, Penang Government declared 7th July would be one of the new Public Holiday for Penangites... reference since the moment I got this news... I delighted and tot.. ha ha... 天在我也 >.<

TOO BAD !! Dell doesn't recognise it ! Hence, we gotta wOrk !! wutever it is, kImmie still adsent from wOrk today... *blush*

I used to have s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g to celebrate on this day... but it's no-more now... quite sad actually...

I tot I gonna be kinda down on today... surprisingly, things did not turn out that bad... in fact, I've had a really productive day... gone and done lotsa thingies !!

I feel like I'm crapping all da way... I was planning to say many things here... but when I started to type... my ideas all gone..

have tagged along the other posts which I blogged on 7/7 last yr and da yr before..


Good bye 7th July in 2010... (:

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...