Friday, July 23, 2010

Malacca kaTiakz tRip * 17th July 2010 *

approaching 17th July...
25th buRfday of my mate.... Lim Sam Mui...
noticed it falls on a Saturday...
no second thought...
I called up da fella katiakz for a suRprise trip down to Malacca.... *twinks
sync with Missie S...
(1) plan to persuade Jess to spend her burfday weekend in Malacca - succeed (:
(2) transportation - planned
(3) Hotel - booked
(4) permission from parents - checked
when everything seemed so in place and happee...
da-busy-blur-sick-ill-kimmie done a most stupid thing on earth...
forwarded a wrong email to missie Jess few hrs before da surprise take place... T.T
anyhow, she still happee and touched with all the plans... ^^
cancelled the night journey to KL, departed 7am on Saturday morning...
reached KL at 10ish, met up MiMi and had yummeh breaky...

猪肉粉... Pork Ball Noodles...

Surprise~~ deng deng....
Katiaks reunion at last ~~ :)


pressie time~~
we stayed in Fenix Inn, which is just opposite of Dataran Pahlawan...
booked from http://www.agoda.com/ with great service and good price + collectable points...
*recommended website
*******
I hate passing road by myself..
when Jen, Mung & Stef all crossed da road while talking without bothering me...
Jess nice enuf to hold my hand with her half-free fingers...
*touched*



finally...
I went Jonker Night Market on Saturday night in Malacca.... ^^



it was so crowded that weekend...

must-have-food in Malacca....
Biji Chicken Rice...





this lady never realized the kicap is all over her hand...

shopping tym~


Jen and I both the Poh Piah lover...
got attracted by this uncle poh piah stall...


like very traditional type... a lot of ppl queue up for it.....




rm2.00 for a big one...
uncle's stall was just opened...
but the whole tray of Fried Poh Piah were selling fast, left the last 2...

no doubt the Poh Piah is really Yummeh !!!
I would have few more if let says my tummy wasn't being loaded with the biji chic rice...
always long queue Ice Kacang Shop...
Malacca Special Gula Melaka Ice Kacang...

too sweet for my liking... Mimi's favourite...

we bought this... to remind us the childhood memories.... ^^


cha bosSs discussing on buying which biscuits....


kimmie loves Robots~ :)



apple green, best Colour~


Malacca Famous Satay Lok Lok...


I can't believe the long queue..
the pic below shown only 2/3 of the customers...
does it really worth to wait at least an hr for the lok lok....?

Mung and I can't wait for long..
thus, went the opposite shop to had the Teow Chew Porridge...
nice and cheap~ ^^


we went back hotel 1st while the rest were waiting for the lok lok...
thus, I'm unable to comment on how nice is the Satay Lok...
yummeh grilled cuttle fish found at Jonker Market.... :)


Katiaks' mobiles reunion... ^^

HAppee buRfday my beSt mate...
we lub you alwiz... ^^


-18th July-

-Jumping Session-




tho the trip was pretty short, less than 48 hrs...
compared to our last Aussie trips which was 2 weeks long...
I had really really great times (tho I was AV + gastric + heavy flu *sigh~ ) ...
after 2 yrs, finally we managed to leave everything aside and went for a short gathering trip...
need not spending lots, it's the moments that counts...
our laughters put a full-stop to end this trip...
I pray for more frenship trips to come...
*finger-crossed*
kaTiakz memberz:-
Lim YC
Jennifer
Mung
Stef yOng
kImmie
refer here for my Malacca visit in 2009

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...