Friday, July 2, 2010

1st of July

not rily blogging these few weeks...
wasn't in da mood...
thus, my bloggie project gonna delay till further notice...
got da news of little Anya on Saturday nite..
tho we hadn't met her personally before...
yet, we felt so bad for the accident...
when she was in ICU, each of us kept asking ko ko bout her condition every day & nite...
we tot she gonna be good...
till the bad news came on Wed morning...
viewed the journal dat updated by her dad on da day itself...
I felt like crying for her during work...
her photos been flipping over my mind since then...
passed by the church after dinner...
Je and I decided to drop by... to say the first Hello yet the last Good Bye to her...
we know we will regret if we do not do so...
thru out the service, her parents are playing the recorded song that sang by her...
beautiful voice she had...
she is still very beautiful...
I can't believe how would this tragic incident happened to her...
life is just so precious...
I always cherish everyone and everything that around me...
I learnt to appreciate what I have...
sadly say that...
of all I experienced in these 25 yrs...
not everyone understand this concept of living...
but keens to take things for granted...
thanks God that, I have my beloved family be with me since the day I came out from mummy's tummy...
I will take da initiative to submit the form for World Vision tomorrow... which I've filled up since last year... >.<
no more lazy dragging...
I hope those who doesn't really know how to be appreciated...
will realize the theory behind and cherish...
Rest In Peace, Anya...
Good Luck, Kim
-God Bless-
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/anyamichellemckinney/mystory

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...