Friday, June 25, 2010

da Kim on 25th June' 2010

went for swimming again alone after few months..
it makes me feel a lot betta...

I missed the time in Aussie, staying at 908...
woke up swimming every morning, (when I wasn't working)
followed by steam-bath.. before kick starting my day...

it makes me feel much more refreshing...
to release, relax and refresh myself...

I know my future home,
must be a condo,
with a huge swimming pool and steambath is a must !

whenever I think of the journey from my house/ office to Penang Swimming Club...
I hesitate to go on... :'(

a busy and confusing week for me...
so many decision awaiting me to have made...
should I insist or should I not...?
I doubt on my bravery...
why must everything comes at once...?

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...