Thursday, September 25, 2008

i lOve suRprise~ ^^

the regconised wORkaholic is so busie busie lately... we hardly have tym to hang out after wOrked like last tym...
perhaps my naturally-reaction has responsed slightly imbalance while da mrEQ went away for napping... he he...
there was a company Cruise dinner last week... he suggested to meet up after his dinner.. but I didn't put any hope.. just to not disappointing myself for no chance...
as expected, stewpig told me he was so tired and needed to head home after his cruise trip... I din feel upset... as I said.. 'expected'... and I can't blame, because he was wOrking...!!
after hung up the phone.. my mum suddenly asked me to open the gate... and it was Him with THEM !! muahahha...
heaps of thanks to bie ~!!!! ^^
my fav Sorbet from Hagey and these 2 lil fellow... Starbucks Bearista!! ^^
I took this pic on the day before when we went to Starbucks.. but we didn't see the little magnetic toys available... and I just told stewpig.. in Aussie they alwiz sell both sizes.. unlike here... harder to see the small size one.. I kept thinking of em since I left there...
now.. they're Mine... ^^
lil owlie and lil pump~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...