Friday, June 17, 2011

2nd visit to Mews Cafe wif my dearie Eu :)

last random weekday...

before meeting for fren's burfday dinner...

I brought my dearie Eunice to Mews Cafe for coffee...



appreciate my current job so much...

which allowed me to catch for a drink session before dinner :)

it's my 2nd visit at Mews...

and I reckon the menu has revised a bit... with added foods...

Eunice seriously had her Mocha at this evening hr...


Hot Cafe Mocha served in antique bowl




Pris joined later...

Caffe Latte for her...



Eunice likes to say I always order 'weird' thing...

i keen to try new things on the menu...
I got this Cheng Th'ng for myself...





nothing special la...

normal Cheng Poh Liong kind of dessert...
but it's nice.... rm 6




Longan, wintermelon, 'Pong Dai Hai', Red dates, Sea coconut...
available in hot or cold
I like this.. very nice :)


We ordered some snacks for sharing...
Sago with Gula Melaka...


like the ways they served the foods...






but reckon this is so so only... the gula melaka is not nice enough.. bit watery...




Pris had this Chocolate Cake...
according to her.. it's not too bad...



Fried Corn and Prawn Cake....

served with Side Salad + Sweet Chilli Sauce



something like thai cuisine...

it's nice !!
again.. I didn't get to try the main course...

reckon they served very fusion cuisine here..

such as Nasi Lemak Bento, Laksa, Curry Mee, Sandwiches, Omelette and etc...

portion generous and look nice...

as mentioned in previous post, the pricing here is kinda pricey...

but points given due to it's air-conditioned, strategic area+ frenly services...

still worth to come once in a while...

on a hot-weather... :P




No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...