Thursday, November 25, 2010

a gReat weekend with AwesOme companions (:

I has a wonderful weekend on last Saturday...
it's been sometimes, I hardly have such a fruitful day hanging around with heaps of buddies...
stewpig and I met Mung and P'ng for breaky...
early in da morning.. ( in fact, we were late for an hr... orelse it should be earlier in da morning... :P)
our bad for being late...
sun getting hot... thus we forgo our plan to Chowrasta Market...
and off to my childhood place for breaky.... *Burmah Road, Kopitiam behind Hong Leong~
after lunch...
we off to Beach Street... walk-walk and snap-snap...
wif some missions ahead~ *winkz




pee poo...
the little boi that holding my hand while crossing the road...
is now taller than me so much !
no longer a little boi.. but a handsome guy he is ! ^^


after we had our 'lunch break' at Pg Road Chendul



I had a date with my dear housemate, Cole and Jen !!
we only get to meet few hrs once in many mths ever since she moved to KL~ *sniff

we had a great afternoon chill at G lounge~
Strawberry Cheese Cake , rm 12
look so yummy...
tasted not bad~

stewpig went to da pao the Fried Mushroom from Chicago...
ended up, we got warned by the staff there " No Outside Food, Please "

we paid only rm 10.90 for this hell loads of mushroom + big containers of special sauce..
the most impressed part was...
they used the pizza hard cover to pack the mushroom !! *lub da packing !

still... the one in Delicious is my no 1 fav~ ( click here for review )
*********
thanks Cole for the lovely keychain !!!
I lub it very muchie !!! *hugz


stewpig bought me this to add in to my collection~ ^^
I was surprised to see it when I walked back from the wash room~



a great afternoon ended nicely with da gals~~
**********************
the nite...
was something that I looked forward for as well...
Stef is backed from KL...
and we promised for a meet up on Sat nite !!
we can only do this once in few mths~ *so sad...
lovely of them, bought a little cake and put on candles...
sang Burfday Song for me when I walked in the place...
tho it was 2 weeks after my real burfday...
I was delighted.. as this was the 1st and the only candle + burfday cake for me this year~ :P
the lovely cartoons on the cake represent each of us with our partners~ *winkz
it's so cute to each the cake with the little animals folks~


I got my pressie from the fellow katiakz~~
it's the charm-bracelet from Thomas Sabo !!!!


reckon it was also time for us to finally lucky draw the souvenirs YC bought us from Taiwan...
after keeping for a month...


I withdrawn from the lucky draw after gotten the consent from them to take the little Owl Ring !! *weEeee....

they were mad nervous as 3 of them also wanted the bags badly...
unfortunately, only 2 bags for 4 of us to draw...
me withdrawn... still 1 of them will not get it...


see Jen so boh kam buan... when seeing Mung and Stef taking the bags !!!


* notice Jen's hand was trying to 'exchange' her coin purse with mung's shoulder bag... :P



it would be great if YC was there with us~~
thanks gals for making my weekend an Awesome one~
-XOXO-

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...