Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1107, 2010

I feel really bad...
for abandoning my blog for ONE month !!!

it's been a busie busy month for me !!
just a quick update !!

I finished my exam on the 27th Oct (finally)
I managed to complete all the questions this round.. hopefully can pass it *finger-crossed

29th Oct - Quarter End Closing and also my Last Day in Credit Team after 30 months working there !!
oh YES !!!

refer back to the post I blogged on my last burfday..
i was actually quite upset with my career path...
I'm glad that I've gotten a big change for myself finally before 07112010...
it was my wish on my last burfday !!!

1st Nov, my first day in the new team...
a more challenging role... a more constructive team... a better position !
how happee was that !!!

4th Nov... the long waited family trip...
it's been so long I never travel by plane with my Whole family !! ( hadyai / within m'sia not count )
the last family trip by flight to BKK when I was 10 !! Gosh ! 15 yrs backed !!
I can't tell how happee and excited was I to look forward for this trip...

and MIE.. he he he.. purposely booked the ticket on my burfday week... so my whole family won't have no excuse to not celebrate my burfday with me !! ngek ngek...
damn exciting... as this round... there's a lil monster joining too !! Cayden !!!

kImmie is 25 yrs old on this 7th Nov... (hardly believe it)
my new job is motivating me... so won't be that grey as last year...
din have any celebration.. just spent it in Disneyland with family and mickeymouse !!
he he...
shall blog bout my HK trip soon...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...