Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tang Lung session with familie and fRens '2010

time flies...
hitting 8th month lunar calendar...
meaning it's time for Lantern and m00ncakes again !!!
both my favourite !!!
apparently, 8th mth da 15 is one of mah fav festive !!

since 2004, it's a tradition for us to go Maggie's house for Tang Lung session...

it's da 1st yr for baby Bosco to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival...
handsome kiddo likes me~
>.<

each family prepares 1 type of foods....

Annie made Korean Sushi... I forgot what's the name... :P



Ingredient slightly different from Japanese Sushi..
you can even find luncheon meat and sausages inside...
tastes nice !!
I specially like Maggie's Vietname Kuih Teow the most !!!
she doesn't manage to get the vietnamese pho, thus replaced by normal kuih teow !

Chicken and herbal soup-based is super yummeh !!!
I refilled twice !!
I never had kuih teow th'ng in my life...
the best I can go is bee hoon in kuih teow soup..
as I don't like kuih teow !!!
surprisingly, I can take this !!! and I lOve it !!!
the kuih teow is so so soft and so unlike with the others..
Maggie said she bought from Bt Lanchang Market, nicest kuih teow in Penang...



Yummeh Malay Satay from Sam
Best ever Signature Belacan Chicken Wings by ah aun papa ^^
Charcoal Grilled Sotong by Steve....
papa said this octopus is so different with the normal one...
super big type, thick, tender and juicy from Bt Lanchang Market !!
Pandan Cake from Linna
Kelabu Bee Hoon fried by Carene...
yum !
Barley, Ginko, Fu Chok tong shui from Maggie
I had 2 bowls... ^^
the new way to cut watermelon...
Maggie said this way is nice to eat and won't dirty our cheek !
I likey !

fellow kiddos are the happiest tru out the nite...
Cayden so relaxing and happee on this big chair...

behind the scene...
Cayden: Renee, push me la...
Cayden: with 2 hands la...
Creative way to play lion dance !!
haha
Triplet


Geon Wul is break dancing...
learnt from nursery... so cute !!!

Group and familie pic before goin for our Tang Lung Tour down the road... hehe



see ya next year~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...