Friday, April 23, 2010

Miracle of Shopping.. welcome bUnnIe =)

today..
again, I strongly believe that shopping a.k.a. buying things can really ease away the unhappiness...
this philosophy may not apply to all human being...
as in...
it might only be applicaple for G-I-R-L-S
this magic works instantly !
serious !!
I drove in Qbay with an emotion-less face...
walked like a zombie...
after less than an hr time...
my face was fulled of smiling when I driven back to office...
** when I saw this little Bunnie watching over me on my finger.. ^^
he is juz So adorable~ :)
and the MOST happee thingy ever IS...
do not need to spend a single penny while you can still enjoy shopping at da same time... :)

paid 25 bucks for a skirt, a top, 2 adorable rings and a long necklace...
I came out with singing 'la la la' in my mind...
and flowers in my heart~ *winkz...
I doubt if I did eat more than 50 sets of Mc Value Meal in my life...
it equals to 2 sets in a yr...
I'm far to be a fans of Mc D...
but I just had it today !!!! *weEeee...

it should be the 3rd or 4th Fillet O Fish in my whole life... :P

if I happen to eat Mc D.. usually will go for Kiddo Meals... :)
because of those free bies ... >.<

I was looking forward before eating it...
but after few bites.. again I know it will take quite long time for me to have another set of mc D again...
I'm weird... -____- ""
but I'm still happee to buy it !! as I paid only rm 1. 25 for the whole set including tax !!
wa haha.. all these miracles happened to me..
because of those vouchers !!!
haha.. so happee to spend without needing to dig-a-hole in my pocket ~~
I'm having really goodie gud mood when I walked to car park with these 1 bag, 2 bags...
yet without having bad feeling cuz of over-spent~ ^^
but sadly, I've used up all my F21 voucher d... T.T
I'm not gonna enjoy this treats anymore...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...