Monday, April 19, 2010

mem0ries of dat-1-8-months

intended to check out some info for Sue...
thus, been browsing back my old blogs which carries my memories in Aussie...

those posts recalled me a lot of things...
only realized I've actually forgotten bit by bit of the drip-drop from my 18 mths life-in-melb...

I laughed when I read some of the farney-posts...
I felt upset when I came across some posts which I supposed I written with a rily bad mood...
I become miserable...
as the more I read, the serious I miss there...

reckon I've been working real-hard when I was there.. harder than wut I remembered...
there were many posts I sounded so tired...

I will get myself back there.... v-e-r-y--s-o-o-n...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...