Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little vOiceOut

lately, I've received a call from nobody and heard some rumours regarding the post I blogged about a camera shop couple of months ago...
I even heard that... someone is intending to take legal action on it... ( I dunno how true is it... it's just 'rumours' )
however, after thinking over and over... I don't think I m gonna delete any post on my blog...
I started blogging since I was in high school... having heaps accounts at so many blog pages...
different blogs carry diff memories of my life....
my blogs are my journals of life, my diary...
it provided me spaces to remember down every single drop happened in my life..
my happiness, sadness, excitement, anger...
it's just a platform for me to share out my feeling... I don't force anyone to read it or take my advice...
I really do not like anyone to take my blog as a 'weapon' to attack business competitors..
don't wish Kim's lil PlaygrOund to have any chance involve in any complicated issues... or harm anyone/ anything by no mean...
we take others' advices as a reference in daily life... but not to do further negative actions...
I hope this post does make things clear enough..
everything does happen in good and bad endings... I'm the unlucky one that experienced the bad services... and yes, others may get something better... *fair-enuf*
whatever it is... this is my blog, my space to voice out my feeling, my doubts....
I'm not gonna make no changes...
-P-E-A-C-E-

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...