Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Labour Day Long Weekend

I had a long holiday on last week....
longer than anyone else...
started my half day study leave on Tues...
full-day study leave on Web
Exam leave on Thurs - 30042009 -

Pub Hols on Fri
and off for weekends...

apparently, I gonna be so so much lazy to come back to work on this blue'ish rainy Monday ~~
I'd have a really tough week/ month...
quarter end closing and exam fallen on the SAME day !!

ppl who knows me well, will say... 'that's your life !!' and expect I will get used with this kinda arrangment on my daily life since I'd experienced thingies like this uncountable times... ( like all the stuffiez come up at the same time.... )

yeah.. I know that... =.="

everyone of us (the gang) kept figuring out something ' cool ' to do over the long weekend...
ended up... erRrrr...
the Mung that kept nagging us to kick out some plans, ended up dumbed us and went Thai alone !!
all of us was like ' wut the? ' when knowing that...

Sing K plan - failed
BBQ nite at YC's - failed
Day trip to Hadyai - failed
Siput Trip - failed
Kite moment - failed

14 of us went for Xmen on Thurs nite, and followed by drink + chit-chat nite at Sunset Bistro..
sounds happening yeah..
unfortunately, some unexpected unhapppee thingies happened on me... *sniff
the cool nite didn't sound cool to me afterall...
luckily, things got better before the nite end... at least.. I got a smile on my face while backed... :)

(p/s: the purpose we went up to Sunset at 12am, was for Shisha ! )


BUT

the shisha stall wasn't opened on that nite !! )

spent a day with stewpig's family on Happee Labour Day...
revisited Georgetown White Coffee,
the foods still nice, and we found somemore nicer...
off to Gurney after that, the traffic was terrible !!
stewpig bought me this stickers from MPH.. Weeeee~ ^^ it's expensive, rm9.90 per piece.. that was why I bo kam buan to buy it eventhough I've seen it for hundreds time.. and confirmed myself is liking it so much...
hmmm....
this stickers are rily cute & funnie...

see the naked pigguie in the middle... the pants and bow tie around it.. are actually for him to 'wear' on...

the cat on the top will become a Lion once sticks on the 'flower thing' below it... ^^

pick up mimi and yc, by the time we reached Moonlight Bay already 8pm...

wonder how on earth could we play the kite on the after-rained weather..
and OR any siput under such a dark sky.... =.=
I was starved and urge them to give up..


off to Tua Peh kong Temple for crabs...
after a long way to there.. the parking uncle told us...
" don't need to park d, everything is sold out, no crab, no prawn... " another =.="
but we enjoyed our dinner still... :)
as I can have the hillside burger which I didn't eat for years !!!!the specialty of the burger.. fried cabbage and onion instead of raw 1...
this will definitely boost up the aroma and taste of the burger~ hmmm.... :)

it was the first time stewpig had it...


it yummie !!

and we found that the western food in the foodcourt is so delicious !!!
the price is so so cheap... imagine a Rib Eye Steak costs only Rm 12 and Rm 9 for lamb chop !!!
oh my !
Chicken Chop, rm 7.00
with fries, basic veggie plus Coleslaw and Garlic Bread sumore !! Mix Grilled, rm 14.00
lamb, beef, chicken and sausage..

oh my... all the meats were well-cooked... the textures are so tender... even the chicken, Steph couldn't believe that it's chic while we let her try...
the sausage.. wondering if it's homemade.. as it's well-flavoured and just really nice !!
The black pepper sauce won't be too hot.. but wonderful....

since we didn't able to have the Shisha on the nite before,
we must have it today... but not at bt, feringghi anymore..
mr Fredy and missie Sarah were so nice...
spent some time to have a short trip around pg Georgetown...

finally, found BBQ guest house serves Shi sha !!!!
it's located right opposite of 7 Eleven at Julia Street... , next to Banana Guest House
they sell cheap beverages and shisha too ~~


Sat...

accompany stewpig for a Ipoh half-day trip to meet his mentor ~
due to ppl overslept and stuff...
we only departed at 3 - 4... arrived Ipoh at nearly 6pm...
had a drink and some snack at Hokkaido..
headed to town and got my family some biscuit...
left for my lovely Pg at 8 ish...

arrived at 11pm... heavy rain that welcomed us...
we off to BBQ again with the gang...
since no one can suggest a better place to go... and there offers cheap drinks... why not?
and today we got more cheaper Shisha ~~ specially for us ...


Sun...

my family day...
been looking forward for week...
bought the Traditional Kite and prepare the string...
the day happened to rain from Sat mid nite to Sun nite...

gOsh !!!


another ppk day to OR Siput...
the thingies that we did for the entire last rest day before working-monday as below...

wake up

eat

sleep

wake

eat

sleep

and etc etc....

stewpig and I went outside my house to play the kite for 5 mins at nite.f.. AT LEAST we flied it for minutes.... :(

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...