Thursday, August 9, 2012

Woody in Georgetown

2 weeks backed, met up with my 'buddy' for dinner at this considered-quite-new-cafe around the Heritage area...
located between Kuan Yim Temple and Nasi Beratur...

when heard of Woody, 1st thing comes to my mind of course is the famous character from Toy Story... 
hehe...
however, it's nothing to do with him...
apparently, the furniture and deco in this cafe mostly are in woods...
hence, WOODY




I kinda likes their creativity of their handmade Wood Tables and Chair...
the chair can actually be kept under the table...
they're selling them, but I'm not sure with the price...
something bad is, the wood chair definitely not a good idea to sit long... especially for someone who has meatless-butt like me... *ashamed*
a tip that must remember to be extra careful.. as the splinters are kinda obvious, careless a bit might get hurt...


love the idea of this kor cha bi biscuits in tin...
some times ago, me and an old fren said before, we surely gonna have it in our future-cafe... too bad... and too late to let others do it first... 



another scopio-buddy... doing Gong Bin thingy -- jumps into my photo ! 


little corner at the staircase...
various colourful markers allowing customers to sign or leave a note on the wall  :)


we went upstairs for Air-Cond...



a lot of wood stuff / furniture and etc selling 


there are a living room with TV and DVDs, perhaps its for events / karaoke / I dunno...


kor-cha-bi biscuits served once we're seated...
if not mistaken, it's free flow thru out the dine in...


not much on the foods varieties...
but knowing they do have special / BBQ during weekend...
shall check out more from the staff... 



I have the Dragon Fruits Special written on the board at the entrance of Woody...
I like it.. since i'm a fans of Red dragon fruits...
I supposed I did taste a bit of milk... kind of blended drinks with rich of fruits plus little milk... 
quite fulfilling...


House Brew Coffee - Iced...

Fresh Orange, yum~


in fact, we're slightly disappointed with the foods...
as simple as an Omelette, I found it tasteless... it's hard to believe....
its just far from my liking... 
perhaps they forgot to add in pinch of salt and pepper, and definitely they did not use butter on that day... 

Omelette with Hams and tomatoes

Omelette with Mushroom and Tomatoes



Roti Prata served with Curry Chicken
we suspect the Roti Prata dough not preparing by themselves, but it's some ready-made... 
can't say not nice,  but just normal...



Popcorn Chicken
I supposed they marinated it with lemongrass as I taste it... not too bad...  :)




No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...