Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Light House Coffee

Light House Coffee,
It was a cafe I spotted since 1 year+ backed...
been in the want-try-list, as usual no time to make it...

till these few months, it getting more and more 'popular' 
and one Sunday afternoon, my buddy cio me go for good Coffee ! 
finally !!! 

the business is good, non-stop customers coming in...
tables always full, since the place ain't really big...


whole cafe filled with beautiful coffee aroma...
great smell that I would die for...

brewed coffee beans from Brazil...


Buddy had Iced Caramel Coffee while I'm having Cafe Affogato...


Cafe Affogato
A shot of espresso topped with scoop of Vanilla ice cream...
when the ice cream melted, it will sweeten the bitter strong coffee... and hot drink becomes cold drinks instantly... 

Ice cream lover + coffee addict like me = Affogato always a good choice.. 
hehehe...

of cuz I tasted few sip of espresso first before I stir around the ice cream...
Brazil coffee is way bitter than others coffee for me...
I let buddy tried a sip, he said it caused him insomnia till 4am that night... I wonder.... 

Big Breaky... serving all day... 
nothing special... just a normal American Style Big Breaky...


It's some kind of Chocolate Cake but I couldn't recall what's name...
the taste is okay, won't be too sweet...
but a bit too dry for my liking...
would it caused by putting in the fridge for too long thus no longer moist or it just meant to be ?
overall, is okay... (I'm choosy on cakes)


this Japanese baby is so cute...
sitting at the table next to me...
she (I supposed) is so adorable and friendly...
keeps smiling and waiving to everyone in the cafe...
I think I did 'give 5' or 'shake hand' with her...
so wanted to carry her home... hehehe....


No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...