Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love & Bites Fusion Cuisine

Another newly opened restaurant in the heart of Georgetown...

Located at Nagore Road, between La Mei Zi & Pik Nik... We have the nice ambience eat-out place selling fusion foods...

Today is the 1st day opening ( 29th July' 2012 )... Soft launching to test run... But we already saw numbers of customers walking in... Some knowing from Facebook... Some are just walk-in of random passer-by...
Running by the owners of Chan Brothers... Needless to explain much, famous enough in Penang...

medium space with nice ambiance
specially like the built-in-sofa... lazy person like me... always will grab it before anyone occupied... hehe...
the house playing mostly relaxing Jazz Oldies...
and I love...   :)



walk in further, there are second part of the restaurant which is totally different concept from the front... 
I kinda love the concept... the furniture is unique...
but, it gonna slightly hotter if sitting inside here...




They're selling Fusion Cuisine, as the shop's name tells...
from Snacks to Appetizer, Main, Desserts, Beverages, quite a long list of varieties... 

they selling several types of Homemade Quiches
I so can't wait to re-visit and try out their Quiches...
I just Love it~~~




they don't have much choices for Coffee... only Mocha / Tiramisu and one-more-which-I-can't-recall...
but few types of special Tea...

I had Aloe Vera Tea, served in Hot / Cold...
get to eat the little pieces of Aloe...
slight sweet but not too sweet... I like it...  :)


I so love it's Heart-handle...~



fren of mine highly recommended their Yogurt Drinks...
and no doubt... 
I give them a double-thumbs-up...

it won't be too sweet but just nice...
there's a special one - Mint Yogurt...
I'm not a Mint-person, but I reckon it sounds quite special... heard actually not bad... 



Strawberry Yogurt
Papaya Yogurt
Vege & fruits Salad with Pecan Nuts...

 I heart it's heart-shaped-salad-bowl...
so wanted to bring home...
my fren told me, they have lips-shaped-bowl sumore ~!! 


Chicken Schnitzel with Japanese Mashed Potatoes and Side Salad in Balsamic Sauce 
it's something very different from all the Chic Schnitzel I usually found in Aussie...
used to be big piece of deep fried breaded boneless chicken, cheese melted on top filled with tomato paste + ham slices in between...

on the menu, Chicken or Pork available for your choice...
they served as picture shown, 4 big slices instead...
 I supposed they mixed chopped chicken with extra ingredient like herbs, peas / potato maybe and reshape it  before deep fried...
something special from the house apart from the tradition.. 
it reminds me of Falafel... I believe they might share similar recipe / ingredients   :)

overall, I found it quite nice and speical... 
portion might not be fulfilling enough for guy as Main.. but good as a sharing portion among frens...  :)






Vietnamese Paper Rolls
Vietnamese Rice Paper Wrap with Thai Basil, Black Fungus, Cucumber, Pickle Papaya and Shrimp served with Vietnamese Hot Dips and Side salad...
the dipping sauce tastes like Thai Chilli Sauce...

I would suggest those that cant take the aroma of Basil better don't go for it...
like my fren, ordered then reckon it got the Basil leaves that he hates so much... 
left the whole plate for us to finish it !

Overall, it's nice and pretty in serving too   :)
so lovely and effort, they even provide small stalk of Lemon Grass to 'spoon' the sauce so too add on more flavor for the dish... *marks added   :)


as mentioned above, they served a varieties of Homemade Quiches...
can pick from the fridge near the counter...  :)


they imported this Japanese Bottled Beer, selling at rm 20++ per bottle...
I yet try out, but heard the feedback is quite not bad...
and not available in most places here in Penang...
shall try out...




funny tiger.. I tot it's a cat !!   

Shop named as Love & Bites, you can see a lot of Cupids / Angels deco around the restaurant..


will definitely re-visit for more foods...
click here to know more from Love Bites fb page 


No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...