Wednesday, October 29, 2008

kImmie is backed~ *phew

muahahhaaha... finally I'm free !!!
free & released~ I missed my bloggie so muchie~
have been taken so many pictures this month... a long path to upload all the pic and blog em out post by post...
kinda lazy, being they're too much and apparently, I've forgotten some of the activities from those days d...

just to update bitz of my lifey...
23rd, I've done my very 1st paper of mah long-way-to-go-CPA,
this was a 'big-day' for bie... stewPig's burfday... I felt so bad.. cause I didn't really plan out something great for him.. since this was the 1st burfday that I gonna spend with him... but there were too much to distract me... I've been forced to concentrate on my exam tho...
23rd, also a special & happee day for my frens... finally, they're belong to be together... *winkz~

exam overed, came back to wOrk... *sigh.. lazie wormz are biting me.... :(
bout hwz my exam...? as expected, I couldn't manage to finish all the Q... I always failed to do all the Q for open-book-papers... ish... itz ain't my fault, as I ain't the only one failed to finish it... at least 4 out of 9 were facing the same destiny as me...
we blaimed the time-allocation-advice... they're bull-shitting!

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...