Wednesday, October 1, 2008

butterflies in my tummy....

Selamat Hari Raya...
obviously, today is meant to be a Public Holiday for all the Malaysian Citizen... (shud be ya...?)
but...... I'm wOrking !!!
since we're eligible to cliam triple pay... why not, rite? he he
but really sien... since most of the ppl are not working... holiday mood is all around... ish...

22 days more from now.. I will have to sit for the 1st paper of my CPA d... *butterflies all over my tummy....
coincidently... my exam falls on the same day of Stewpig's burfday... 23rd Oct, 08... *gee...
within this period, I might have no excess to my blog until I done my exam...
I supposed he will get mad of me if I don't stop blogging/ facebook'ing/ etc'ing and concentrate on my revision...
Not to mention that, I would definitely miss here badly... ish...

there are still numbers of incomplete-posts in my list... those that I've uploaded photos for long tym but have yet to blog any word... think I would only have time to 'get-em-done' after my exam d...

halfway to finish my lunch... I hafta start my revision d...
*we're ordering Vegetarian lunch box from 'Than-Siang-Temple' these few days...
one of my fav festival arrived !! ^^ I was so excited while seeing those vegetarian food stalls being set-up all over the places since last Fri !! Since I missed it last 2 yrs... I must jia kao pun this time !! he he

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...