Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sip & Chew

on a random Sunday noon,
caught up with an old old buddy...

went to this cafe - Sip & Chew which is same row as Woody...
it is small, and a bit empty for me...
I'm always a sofa-person...
thus, this interior wouldn't give me a cozy feel... 






the menu bit simple and not much choices for me...
I did not try the foods, can't comment much...
but the coffee some how disappoint me... 
hmmm....


apparently, it's not a ' professional coffee machine brew '...
can tell from the froth itself...
I had Cappuccino (above - Rm 8) and fren had Latte (below - Rm 8)...
I usually don't put sugar when having coffee...
I wonder why the coffee is sweetened when served...
I'm not very happy with it...   :(
Immediately I suspect it's the instant pack or dunno what... so hmmm...


there are these props on each table, for photo taking...
efforts **     :)


it's a very short post since I did not dine in...


No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...