Wednesday, April 24, 2013

GUCCI Cafe in Ginza, Tokyo


seeing the decreasing rates of blog post year by year...
I feel so bad to myself...
so many pending posts in my back log...
after my Taiwan posts, I no longer blog about my holidays no more...
I'm Sorry...  :(

and I feel it's a big waste if I just neglect my Japan trip like this...
thus, I will update bit by bit today onwards... *try*

my Tokyo trip was last November (2012)...
it was a very packed but fruitful trip.. I gonna split into many posts...

this is about Ginza... 
one of the unforgettable day... hehe

Ginza (銀座) is Tokyo's most famous upmarket shopping, dining and entertainment district, featuring numerous department stores, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, night clubs and cafes.

after brunch at super yummi Tsijiki Fish Market (which I gonna blog in another post), we go to Ginza by foot...
it's not far at all, 15-20 mins walking time only...

3 mission to go Ginza
1) have a great tea session at Gucci Cafe, only available in Tokyo
2) shopping in Gu - sub-brand of Uniqlo, only available in Japan
3) visit Abercrombie~ woo hoo ~~~ I would say their 'qualities' are best in wOrld !!!   hehe

it was a multi-storey Gucci Building...
the cafe is located at 4th floor...
entered Gucci Store, they will lead you to Gucci Lift back then after letting them know that you're heading to the cafe...

it's not a very big place, but cozy and elegant...
big numbers of us separated into two 'biggest' tables...


everything is gucci... 
even the leather menu...



there are 2 sets available daily which I think it's quite worth...
because the desserts and foods are REALLY good !
with first class services !

set 1 - High Tea Set 
any desserts with any drinks, 2,000 yen (which is around RM 60)

set 2 - Set Lunch 
any drinks, choose one main course (seafood pasta / risotto / and I can't remember d), any dessert
3,000 yen (which is around RM 90)

we all had high tea set, due to we just had super satisfied lunch at Tsujiki Fish Market...


Watermelon Juice 


Gucci Cafe served Good Coffee...
good aroma, smooth froth and steamed milk...

Caffe Cappuccino and Caffe Latte


stupid me, ordered Black Coffee


this is the BEST Tiramisu I ever had in my life YET, so far...
no drama... 
I don't eat every type of cake, very choosy..
and Tiramisu never my thing BUT I finished this whole piece by myself and couldn't get enough of it !
so so so nice....
10 times nicer than Bella Italia's !



Pannacotta, very nice too !! 
and the serving so beautiful and efforts...


Caffe Machiatto, served with a piece of Gucci Chocolate !!


by selling, the chocolate is around rm 10 per piece...





vain ppl must self-shot in Gucci Restroom...



we had a wonderful time at Gucci, and continue our second and third mission at Ginza...




after some crazee time at GU...
walked down further, we saw this handsome, macho guy standing outside a building and we knew we have reached ABERCROMBIE Tokyo !!!!

omg !!!!! 
I fell for him instantly !  *shy*


they give away free Polaroid picture with Abercrombie paper frame to customer...
love his 6-8 packs ! oh my~


all of us full of excitement and very satisfied with our Ginza half day tour !!!




1 comment:

DE-PROPOSITO said...

Deambulei por aqui.

Uma saudação aqui de PORTUGAL

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...