Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wild Honey, Singapore, No place like hOme~

since beginning of the year...
I came across this breaky place - Wild Honey in Singapore on net...
knowing it always long Q daily...
I'm not a morning person, but I love BREAKY...
this place served all-day breakfast.. with wide varieties...

during the visit, I saw a postcard in the restaurant mentioning something about chef of Melbourne etc...
and it tells why I love this place at first sight...
the foods just fit my liking~    :)

I went the one in Scotts Square during my visit in September...
after waiting for 9 mths ! finally ! 


beautiful coffee aroma surrounding the restaurant...
huge range of pastries and dessert near the entrance...
too bad we were just too full to try out the dessert.. 
I believe they taste all good... 








Cafe Cappuccino to begins... 


European... 
eggs Benedict with 2 poached eggs, sauteed mushrooms, Italian prosciutto, and homemade Hollandise Sauce. 


I love benedict.. and it so rare to get it in Penang.. I finished it All-By-Myself ,so cleaned tho I was so fulled !



English...
the usual big breaky...
with scramble eggs, sauteed mushrooms, super soft homemade breads, back bacon, pork sausages, baked beans, potatoes and grilled tomatoes...
I would suggest this to be sharing for 2 ladies... the portion is quite huge for me or my friend to finish alone...


a set to share plus a dessert and 2 cuppa sounds good...


Turkish...
Sizzling pan of spicy Shakshouka (tomato, onion, pepper & chilli) studded with chorizo sausages, crowned with two fried eggs...
I would say not everyone likes the spicy and special flavor of this... it very depends...
it tastes good for me...
dipping the super soft bread into the spicy sauce is just nice... 

************************

the interior is beautiful, cozy and colourful...
another good photo snapping spot... hehe
there are indoor and outdoor sitting places for smokers...





there are 2 branches in Singapore... look out their site for more info... 

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...