Thursday, September 3, 2009

my buSy august

i feel bad for not updating my blog timely...
i never meant to abandon it..
but just din feel like blogging when your mood is totally out...

demotivate words will cause ppl who loves me to worry...
but hardly forcing myself to express in happee tone when myself is not at all...
that's losing the point to blog d...

at the mean time,
there were heaps of gathering in Aug...
something happee to be compensated myself were..
number of frens came back for hols...
from Melbourne, from UK, from S'pore, frm Taiwan, frm KL...
some were informed.. some given surprises...
I was delighted with those surprises....

1st Aug...
Theme night out at Soi...
Floral-floral night...
ko ko doesn't have any floral sign was bcuz.. he aint part of the nite anyway.. he was in SS.. just came over to say Harlo~
pity Raymond... so unwillingly to take this pic...
obviousy.. it was being forced by Jen... :P

nah.. again... the Lim Yi Ching..
she likes to flirt with ppl's bf... :'(



the purpose of the nite ~
my beloved ex-houSemate...
of cuz we must have a great nite out before she's backed to Aussie again...
miss her so much~


7th Aug...
steffie rang me at noon.. said Eve and Yoong were backed~
from S'pore and Taiwan respectively...
happily planned for a meet up at nite..
while I was waiting em, sitting on the bench at UPR... (surprisingly, I was the 1st one arrived *cheers)
saw someone mysterious
I couldn't believe my eyes that seeing Teng standing in front of me...
he just backed from UK a day before without letting anyone knows... not even his family..
he had left us to UK for 3 years !!!!
it's so nice to meet you again, Teng...
you recalled me the memories in Sega....

we had few pcghs gathering that whole week~


*sniff...
yoong and Eve are leaving again..
farewell night out before they leaving on the next day~
i tot this Andrew has gone to Switzerland...
gud that he has postponed his trip to days later..
so that we cud hang out still...
it was quite a happening night..
as we shared table with Club 33~ :P
the little mice...
the bigger face uncle
mr draCula...


a great weekend day out with sweethEart...
we missed our old days....
how gud if she doesnt need to go back kl...
we had salad at Chillis on a luvly Saturday noon...

she forced me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone knows I hate Chicken !!!!! *grRrrrrrrrhhhhh

I still feel this spec suits her a lot...
she drew this for me ~
how I wish I could have this kinda talents too..... *wishing wishing
night at Beach....
i miss the days... luv you alwiz~
a short but fun meet up with Jen dear~
our gathering always comes with Ice-cream~ *.*

16th aug
walked-away to Autocity with Family for dinner....
nothing is somehow attracting me
but this !!
they know I wouldn't say NO to Haagen Dazs !!!
and I was chilled !!
Lemon Sorbet is backed !!! I'm more than happee to believe it !!
my all time fav - Lemon Sorbet and this-moment-fav - Tiramisu !!
o... even 3 pairs of em will not be enuf for kimmie ~!!! *blushes

19th Aug.. (Koko'z buRfday)
stewpig and I had healthy lunch...
Subway footlong for sharing~
Italian BMT + extra bacon & olive *.* yum~
one of the random... stewpig bought me American Breaky + fruitjuice + doggie ~ ^^

after burfday dinner with koko, stewpig broungt daddie and mummie to Soi...
he wanna let daddie to try out PauLaner...
and I ordered KilKenny for Karen mama...
21st Aug... ( mummie'z buRfday )
23rd Aug...
we went to do prayer for ah Gong at Kek Lok Si..
it was a rainy day...
26th Aug (Cayden 2th buRfday)
29th Aug...


last week in Aug...
night out with TW and gang...

and Eve & Raye were backed from KL too !!!
meet up after not working together for a mth~ *sobb sobb
Merdeka Eve ~
M60 was having apartment stay at SONY building..
I didn't stay overnite due to work on the next day..
dropped by for couple hrs... and it was fun enuf~

since govt wasn't celebrating with any more fireworks...
they prepared it emselves~ cool~
and when the clock ticked on 00.00
I hurted myself~ :'(
siNgh dropped his glass when we hug... piece of glass just cut my thumb~


see the effect and will know how long is his hand...

apparently, he is " tipsy "...

buh bye to August 2009...

1 comment:

Eve said...

doreamon one's are really nice huh...
anyway, the photo of u and kurtie signing is like your ROM hahahhah

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...