Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday mOrning ~

Off to bed nearly 4am last nite...
Woke up unwillingly at 10am jz bcuz promised xxx to golf dis morning.. *struggled*

Gud to kick start my sleepy Saturday with breaky at Jetty Beng Hokkien Mee
One of my childhood fav hokkien mee...

< http://juzkim.blogspot.com/2008/12/jetty-hokkien-mee.html?m=0 >

** happee **

Den meet up with Damien & Alvin.. Carpool to BJCC foe golfing~~~
Luckily it's not hot yet really windy today... Not much ppl.. Had great moments here :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ur hokkien meee make me hungry !!!! >.<

Unknown said...

he he.. i just saw ur comment !
my sis left me same comment @ Instagram also !

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...