Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ong Cheng Huat Seafood @ Permatang Pauh

28th Sept, Sunday...
Eve has been telling me bout a makan spot at Permatang Pauh offering nice fresh pipis, steamed fish and baby chix for quite some times d..
We failed to plan out a time.. probably bcuz of me... since Sunday always my family-day...
finally, we made up our mind and paid there a visit this day...
王清发 Ong Cheng Huat Seafood.. no doubt the foods are so Amazing... everyone was very satisfied... no regret to have traveled so far for it...

guest invited: Eve & Kenny, Raye & bf, TW, Lee, Kurt and kImmie...
( sorrie to miss out, lil puMpking & Owlie~ >.< ) Kurt & I were late, by da time we reached there, all the dishes already ready on the table... so nice of em never touch the food, because they known I will want to take a pic on em... *thx mates~
Fried Shrimp-Fritters...
tho I don't eat prawn.. but it's so crispy till I can't resist myself to have a bite on em... *thumb-up...
Spicy Mantis Prawn... I can't give much comment on this, since I didn't try... but no one has complaint it... so I assumed this is nice.. I guess they first slightly deep-fried the mantis prawn, then fried it with the sweet & spicy sayce with red onion, carrot, shallot & dried chillis...
Stir-fly Pipis... exactly like how Eve told us... Fresh & Juicy... so sweet~~~ ^^
Boiled-Octopus.. no sauce no ingredient.. just boiled it and topped with a splash of deep-fried-minced-Garlic Oil... da bez way to try the real taste of the octopus... the freshness itself explained everything!
Dried Curry Wild-Boar Meat..
most of em not rily like it.. due to itz a bit too salty... Eve claimed that it was too spicy.. as she doesn't like spicy food... the meat is bit tough...
Signatured Steamed Fish...
the fish looked Huge... but actually it was only half side... you can order any size as you like... I saw some tables also having half portion of the fish.. but not in this way.. but the half top or half lower part with tail... if you just wish to have a tiny portion... they do offer fillet too...
the fish is so thick but the meat is not harsh at all, yet it was so juicy and well-flavoured... you can taste the freshness from it...
Soy Sauce Fried Bee-Hoon...
I doubt they specially ordered this for me... it had been arrange to put right in front of me... yes.. everyone knows I like bee-hoon !! ^^
Famous baby Chix...
it's not bird or what... they're baby chic... yum yum~~
after taken the full pic of our LUNCH!! get set... all of us acted so fast... everyone of us was soOooo hungry..
dessert of the day... Deep Fried Ice-cream...
everyone was too fulled... thus, we only ordered 4 pieces and asked em to cut into half each, so that we could share...
muahhaa.. I got a Choc 1~!!! ^^ The others got Yam, Corn and Coffee... it was nice... won't be too oily like some other places...
see what this gay couple do in front of me...? my lao pek has had affair with my kai ka lou.. BETRAYERS !!! T_T

this pic is meant to end this post.... >.<

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...