Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lily's Kitchen Vegetarian Restaurant

Lily's Kitchen Vegetarian Restaurant, I can't recall wut'z the road name... tried to ask my sis.. n she told me... ' Telekom Road ' wut da...?

but I think this is not a bad idea to descride itz location... after turned into the Bata House.. along the way to the Telekom... this shop is at your left..

This restaurant is running by my fren's mum/ mum's fren/ cousin's ex-neighbour... argh.. wutever... Auntie Molly, is what I used to address her... she and my fren are vegetarian since my fren was in primary... reason being that was kinda funny.. I dun think this is good to disclose pplz privacy here... thus, I would keep it to myself... :P

Auntie Molly always cooked us nice foods when I stayed over at my cousin's last time... I love her Jawa Mee to bitz... oh my... I can have 3 bowls in a row~!! imagine..!

Previously, auntie Molly was helping out at the Corner Vegetarian Restaurant at the conjunction of Tiong Lor and Lorong Selamat... I always thought she was the owner for that... until recently mum told me... she was just helping out there... that restaurant is belongs to some organization or something like that..

Lily's Kitchen doesn't sell those economic rice like others do... but has the set Menu.. like western food or hawkers...

Black-Pepper Steak w Mash Potatoes and Side Salad...
the sauce is tasty... won't be too spicy but just nice... *Recommended
Vegetarian Satay~ yum yum yum...
Fish & Chips w side salad..
there're 2 pieces for each serving... the 'fish-fillet' bottomed with a slice of seaweed... quite nice... but I would prefer the black-pepper steak... since this is a bit dry for me...
Fish & Tofu Bee Hoon Soup..
this is nice.. the soup is well-flavoured... the ShangHai Vegie made the soup become slightly sour... the fried fish-cutlet taste not bad... something diff from the normal fish beehoon soup...
Ma La Noodles... as wut it called... numb HOT! just normal.. not for my liking...
Vegetarian Duck~ itz crispy... I hate those places served unfresh one.. very sawgy...euw~
Vegetarian Sar Hor Fun....
according to daddy & stewpig, this is quite nice... hor fun is way far to be in my fav list... thus, no comment...
Wan Tan MEE !! oh.. imagine, my bro will drop by this rest everyday.. I meant everyday from Mon to Fri during the vegetarian period.. just for this ! lunch or dinner... no doubt this is really nice... the texture of the noodle is firm & springy... the sauce won't be too salty.. everything is just so yum yum~ ^^
Lamb Rendang Pita Bread...
inside the pocket, there're cucumber & carrot slices... The lamb rendang curry is OK hot...
but my fav vegetarian lamb rendang still goes to the one opposite Lam Wah Hospital~ oh my...
Green Curry Fish on Rice...
Vegeratian Curry Mee.... according to ko ko.. this is quite nice too.. he always placed 2 orders each time he visits this restaurant... itz either Curry mee and Wan Tan mee or Hokkien Mee and Wan Tan Mee.... wutsoever... W.T. Mee is a must for him d...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...