Monday, February 8, 2010

pRessie PRessie for 110720009


thought it's 2 mths+ since mah-1107...
I would like to post up my pressie pressie still...

I must thanks to those 'sponsorships' of my pressies pressies~
yahoo~
No. 1
Diana F+ Deluxe Kit from mrlOvelyStewpig... ^^
given few weeks before 117...
No. 2
my top fav perfumes Issey Miyaki from dearest je je~
so nice of her... as mine is finishing~ ^^
got it a week before 1107...
No. 3
Diana f+ Instant Back from mrlOvelyStewpig too...
on da eve of 1107 ^^
No. 4
Full-set collection of McD Coca-Cola Glasses from also mrlOvelyStewpig...
^^
No. 5
Famous Amos Cookies from msLouise Chuah...
her appearance at QE II for my burfday-cut-cake-partie already a surprise pressie for me...
thx for attending my burfday after a long-hr-flight from NZ... :)
No. 6
lOvely lingerie set from my-soul-mate.. dear xAndRa...
lub it to bits...
No. 7
muahahhahahahha...
finally... I got it !!!
3GS white iphOne from dearest ko ko !!!!!
I'm backed to iphOne world...
No. 8
surprise parcel from Aussie..
thanks Eu~
this is the 1st parcel I received since I got back from Melbourne...
1st in 2 yrs... -__-"
can imagine how excited was I while seeing this !
I remember this is the doggie of Peter Alexandra !!!
one of da sleepwear and lingerie brand that Eu and I used to like so much !
Eu got me my inital was seal too !!!!
I lost mine during the way back from Melbourne to Penang....!!!
thanks, thanks & thanks !!
teng teng teng teng..
a cute pair of undies for the weekend..
i will leave them for CNY !!! he he
she always knows what I love ~ ^^
No. 9
skincare from mummy.. saved me for rm 400 ~!!!
thanks... ( lost da pic and lz to take another 1 )
No. 10
buRfday Pika-Pika for kimmie !!
from mrlOvelyStewpig and frens...
mung, damien, gavin, jennifer, raymond, alvin, jessica ~!!!
thanks heaps !!
below are the pics to make up the clips~
kimmie & kuRtiekatiakz...
from the left: kimmie, muNg, yc, Stef, Jen...kimmiez all-tym-fav
been told that this beautiful-cool-flower is drawn by Gavin !! nice 1 ~!
No. 11
buRfday gift from myself, but paid by mrlOvelyStewpig again... :P
from HK tRip..
Diana F+ mini~~
so here it comes...
Diana F+ familie~
more members for kimmiez collection~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...