Saturday, November 7, 2009

1107..

7th nOv...

it's the 25th 1107 for kImmie...
everyone that knows me well.. know how important is this day to me...
ho ho ho~ 7th always my favOurite~~
24 yrs old of me... hmmm... no more feeling any excitement...

in fact, a bit down these days...
it seems like nothing has changed since the 117 in 2008 to this 117 in 2009...
something added to my recipe of life is...
a little bit of cOnfusi0n... yeah...

i must i must get some changes this round..
i've told myself.. if there's still no improvement at the day of 1172010 comes...
i'll just make a big move... better than staying ground and keep waiting for no/ slow return
betta to do something that i'm rily favor in...

gonna post up my pressies after my trip...

get set for Bali tRip...
yo.. hope it gonna inspire me a bit~~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...